Give Your Layout Movement with Circles

>> Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday Everyone! Okay I admit it I am a huge fan of the circle. I probably have close to a dozen circle punches in my stash along with my Circle Cutter and then my Silhouette. My circle possibilities are endless. One quick design trick I use often is placing elements (such as circles) in a upper left to lower right pattern. This circle element was cut with my Silhouette then I went a little crazy filling in the circles with some of my favorite Lily Bee patterned papers.


Lily Bee Supplies Used
Patterned Paper - ButterCup/Queen Bee & Rain, Victoria Park/Grass, Charcoal & Hyde Park, Handmade/Sky Blue, Double Dutch/Celery
6x6 Tiny Tablet - Handmade, Victoria Park
Index Journaling Cards - Victoria Park
ABC Stickers - Victoria Park



I especially love circles on "summer" layouts because they give the illusion of water. Take a close look at my layout and you will get a preview of next weeks Lily Bee/Epiphany Crafts/Glue Arts Blog hop. I hope you join us for a full week of amazing projects.

Happy Mother's Day
Summer

8 comments:

Unknown May 11, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

I so love this! I so wish my Cameo would cut nicely!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek May 11, 2012 at 5:37 PM  

Loveeeeeeee this Summer!! I loveeeeee those photos and loving loving loving all the circles!!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles May 11, 2012 at 5:50 PM  

Love this Summer!!! Love all the circles!!!

ScrappyRae10 May 12, 2012 at 8:35 AM  

Happy Mothers Day! Love the layout and all the colors go so well! Nice Job!

Patricia Roebuck May 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM  

So fun and beautiful! Love the circles!

Lisa Dickinson May 13, 2012 at 3:04 PM  

eeek - this is AMAZING. the color combo is gorg!

Ursula Schneider May 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM  

I love how you combined the greens and blues in this page!

Post a Comment